Wednesday, December 15, 2010

My Cozy Cabin In the City

This is a look around my cozy place.  I like to display some of my shop items around my house.
Folks like to come around and enjoy my den because of all the wood around.  They say that they feel like they're up in the mountains camping.  

I like all the windows.  Its a great place to display pictures, figurines, or anything I like.  Most of the pillows, I made.  I like color.  The couch was a cute little find I found at a yard sale for $20.  Nothing was wrong with it.  It was clean and had no tares. This room has a built in bench, so I made cushions to go on it and covered them with a crocheted blanket I found at an estate sale.

I need to get rid of this carpet.  It's not the right kind of flooring for a house of 4 kids if you know what I mean.  I wouldn't mind wooden floors though. Well here it is, my little cozy place (well part of it).  I'll have to post more of my place later. 

2 comments:

  1. it looks lovely, lots of little treasures, and very homely

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it!!! I'm going for a similar, vintage, country, unique, look in my home. We're renting now so I can't fully enjoy decorating, but as soon as we buy a house, I'm on it.

    I love your blog and your style! And you home-school??? Wow! We're going to start homeschooling my 4-yr-old next year. And I am starting an Etsy shop soon, so I don't know how I'm going to juggle everything. You are superwoman! Keep up the great work! God Bless =)

    ReplyDelete