Friday, November 26, 2010

A Happy Find



Saturdays seem to be my busiest days of the week.  So most Saturdays, you will find me going crazy because I don’t have time to go treasure hunting.  One Saturday I was so busy, I didn’t have time to buy but just look.  I saw these beauties just sitting on her lawn begging me to take them home.  I DIDN’T HAVE TIME.  I thought about them all week long.  How much did she sell them for?  Did they work? …. and so on and so forth.  Well, that following Saturday, she had another yard sale, and there they were!!!   OMG, they were there waiting for me.  I asked her the important question (How Much?).  She Said $5 each.  Did I hear her right?  Yep, so here they are.  My oldest daughter wont let me sell both, because she wants one for her room.  We will have to see.  There are a lot of things I don’t end up selling because of her.  She’s too spoiled.  LOL


1 comment:

  1. I really love the lamp on the right--cool shape. The colors are beautiful, happy you got them.

    ReplyDelete